Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 naan bread
- 6 pieces fresh mozzarella cheese sliced to ⅓- 1/2 inch thickness
- 2 tomato sliced as thin as possible
- 10-12 leaves basil
- 6 cloves garlic pressed; or 1 tsp dry garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Press fresh garlic and mix with oil.
- Brush the flatbread with oil & garlic with half the mixture. Place in preheated to 350F oven for 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Remove from oven and place 3 slices of cheese on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt & pepper, then place thinly sliced tomatoes on top and repeat with a sprinkling of salt & pepper. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes, plus extra 2-3 minutes on broil. Watch the bread closely, if it begins to look to dark remove it from the oven immediately.
- Meanwhile mix the remaining oil & garlic with the balsamic vinegar, stirring until a smooth emulsion forms.
- Chop the basil leaves.
- Once flatbread pizza is baked and the edges are golden brown, remove from the oven, drizzle with however much of the balsamic vinegar mixture you would like, sprinkle with basil leaves, slice and serve and enjoy!