Caprese Salad Skewers
Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serves: 12 skewers
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 12 boccancini (fresh mozzarella balls)
- 12 large basil leaves
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup balsamic glaze
- Salt TT
- Pepper TT
- 12 4in skewers
- Place Mozzarella into medium sized bowl, add Olive Oil, Salt and pepper to taste, and toss mozzarella in oil and seasoning.
- Let Mozzarella sit in oil and seasoning for 10 minutes.
- Thread a cherry tomato onto each of the skewers. Fold the basil leaves accordion style and thread onto the skewers, followed by a boccancini and a second cherry tomato.
- Drizzles balsamic glaze over skewers and serve.